lundi 11 avril 2016

Easter Eggs

Easter is now over (have plenty of chocolate left to eat), but...
I still...
 Found easter eggs hidden in my room almost everywhere...

So, most important fact, I got boxes, boxes and boxes that came up like these easter eggs! The first box, come from Pomponette, and I imagine you don't know her... so...
She arrived more than a year ago on our french forum, and started to show us her home made tack... and god, the work was so good and she improve so fast...

She already archieved a Braymere approval!
And as it is said in the comments, she's only 14years old (and it's as true as I met her, but it's gonna be another story).

So, come back to our sheeps, Pomponette sent me a beautiful sidesaddle, nothing to say more than 'be prepared' as it's her FIRST sidesaddle ever and I'm so proud to have it!
During process, I was simply amazed by the pictures that came into the mail...
But I was even more amazed to discover it for real!
All those neat details. Gosh.
And the real treat is that the saddle allow my (only) doll to sit properly... good job Pomponette, that's a real challenge to succeed such a good saddle!!

But it was not the only thing I got, there was also a presentation briddle and a great collar, but I didn't have the chance to shoot their (I miss the right horse for those)...
This briddle have nothing to be jealous of the saddle, believe me...
So much perfection!
And at last, I also received another box, this time from Agnès. You may have hear of her, as I already got few horses painted by her talented hands... I got back one of my graal resin, Star of Orion!
And as there's no words to describe it, I let you see...




For now, I've got great stuffs to play with, for sure! Thanks to you girls!

If you're interrested in Pomponette's contact, dont be shy and ask me,
she probably will be glad to take your order in consideration ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire