jeudi 30 mars 2017

"Ulrike" Challenge

Ulrike, from Germany, said:

>To the pictures 1, 2 and 3  I would like to write something:
 I'm not a big friend of the year's festivals like Christmas and so on. If it really has to be such a thing; I find Halloween the most exciting.
 For me the favorite events of the year are mostly connected with horses.  For example every year I visit "Partner Pferd".
 Apart from that, I enjoy the special occasions of the year especially in nature. I love the nature. The first colorful leaves in autumn; the first flood in spring ....
  Or the first snow.
The picture shows the first snow this year

>10 years ago I spend a lot of time on the internet. But now there is less and less time. Sometimes I dream of traveling around the world to meet people from the hobby. taking photos, sculpting and painting together. But that will probably remain a dream …

>Unfortunately i have no facebookpage or blog to submit my picture.


Halloween
Partner Pferd
First Snow




The Masters



A Piece of History



Picturing a Portrait



Unbelievable



Daily Lifestyle


Free Spirit


Spotted

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire